The Devil The Seasoning


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

The Devil the Seasoning


Stephanie,

You will need a shorter web address for your blog. Apart from that, I like the title; it is wildly pretentious but that suits me fine. So, I guess that quote means, “God created food, but the devil created seasoning”? Why would God want us to eat bland food?

Although I can see why the devil might invent seasoning, so we eat more than we need. Assuming the devil wants us to be fat. I’d say, God created food and seasoning, but the devil created our insatiable appetites for same.

I like the concepts you advance for the blog, and will read it regularly. But be warned, you have to update it pretty often, if it is to remain cool. A good way to cheat is by finding links to useful articles on other sites, such as:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/06/01/health/01real.html?partner=rss&emc=rss


But also http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/28/dining/28bruni.html?ref=dining which I sent you last week, and many others I will send you periodically from now on.

More on that after lunch…

Sasha

No comments:

Post a Comment